An overview of the conference programme may be found here.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings will be devoted to plenary sessions, while in the afternoons of Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, as well as Wednesday morning we will have a parallel programme of up to seven simultaneous streams, each of which is dedicated to one of the conference topics
- Algorithms and Machines,
- Applications Beyond QCD,
- Chiral Symmetry,
- Hadron Spectroscopy and Interactions,
- Hadron Structure,
- Nonzero Temperature and Density,
- Physics Beyond the Standard Model,
- Standard Model Parameters and Renormalization,
- Theoretical Developments,
- Vacuum Structure and Confinement,
- Weak Decays and Matrix Elements.